Do you want to know how to remove KineMaster watermark on your video edits? Want to design a final product that looks professional but without the burden of a brand getting in the way? The KineMaster watermark is easy to remove and only requires a few simple actions.
On their mobile devices, users may produce professional edits using the well-known video editing app KineMaster. While the app offers a variety of useful features, the watermark can be a nuisance for those looking to create professional-grade videos.
If you’re using the free version of KineMaster, a watermark is automatically added to your videos as a means of branding. While this may be fine for casual users, it can be a major inconvenience for those looking to use their videos for business or personal projects.
Thankfully, there is a way to remove the KineMaster watermark and take your video editing to the next level. In the following steps, we’ll outline removing the watermark and give you the tools you need to create stunning, professional-looking videos.
Top 5 Reasons To Remove Watermarks from Videos
If you’ve been using a video editing app that adds a watermark to your videos, you may be wondering if it’s worth the effort to remove it. There are several compelling reasons why you might want to remove the watermark, including the desire for a more professional appearance, improved branding, and increased versatility.
Let us look at them one by one below:
- Professional appearance: Having a watermark on your videos can make them look less professional, especially if you are using them for business or promotional purposes. You may produce a finished output that is polished and coherent by removing the watermark.
- Improved branding: If you have your own logo or brand identity, having another company’s watermark on your videos can dilute your branding and make it less effective. Removing the watermark allows you to fully control the look and feel of your videos and ensure that your branding is consistent.
- Increased versatility: With the watermark removed, you can use your videos in a wider range of contexts and platforms. This can be especially useful if you are planning on sharing your videos on social media or using them as part of a marketing campaign.
- Enhanced viewer experience: The watermark can be distracting for viewers and take away from the overall viewing experience. Removing it allows your audience to focus on the content of the video and not be distracted by the watermark.
How To Remove Kinemaster Watermark – 3 Methods
A. Through KineMaster Watermark Remover App
If you are an Android user and want to remove the KineMaster watermark from your videos, there are a few steps you can follow. This option entails utilising a third-party tool called KineMaster Watermark Remover to remove the KineMaster watermark from your recordings. Here are the steps you can follow to use this app:
- Download and install the KineMaster Watermark Remover app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and allow it access to the storage on your device.
- Choose the video from which you wish to get rid of the watermark.
- The watermark region should be selected using the Marker tool.
- Tap on the “Remove Watermark” button.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- You have the option of saving the altered video to your device’s storage after the watermark has been erased or sharing it immediately on social media.
B. By Cropping The Watermark
If you don’t have the paid version of KineMaster or want to try a different method for removing the watermark, you can use the Crop and Trim Video Editor app to crop the watermark out of your video. Here’s how:
- Download and install the Crop and Trim Video Editor app on your Android device.
- Select the video you wish to modify after opening the programme.
- Tap on the “Crop” option.
- If there is a watermark on the video, crop it out using the cropping tools and only save the portion you want.
- For your edited video to be saved, tap the “Done” button.
Please note that this method may not work for all videos and may result in a loss of quality or resolution in the final product. To get the finest results, you may also need to test out various cropping options.
C. Remove Kinemaster Watermark Online
The KineMaster watermark can be eliminated from your videos using a few free online tools.Here are the steps for using one of these tools:
- Go to an online video editing website such as Kapwing.
- Upload the video that you want to edit by clicking on the “Choose file” button or dragging and dropping the video into the designated area.
- To get rid of the watermark from the video, use cropping or editing tools.
- Save the edited video by clicking on the “Download” or “Export” button.
Please note that these online tools may have limitations on the file size and format that they can process, and they may also require you to create an account or pay a fee to access certain features.
It’s also a good idea to be cautious when using online tools and to make sure that you are using a reputable website to avoid any security or privacy risks.
Overall, we hope that this quick guide was able to help you remove the Kinemaster watermark from your video. While the process is quite simple, it still requires careful attention and patience. Nonetheless, once you get a hang of it, you’ll be editing videos like a pro in no time!
Thanks for reading our article on “How To Remove Kinemaster Watermark” till the end. Visit back for more tips and tricks.