As you already know Kinemaster is the best video editing software when it comes to editing on smartphones, but there are several versions of KineMaster Pro Apk, So here I’m going to tell you about KineMaster Lite APK Pro.
Those who really don’t know what kinemaster is so let me tell you, basically kinemaster is one of the best video editing apps available for Android, you can create a professional video using this application.
KineMaster Lite APK Pro
Kinemaster lite APK Pro is a smaller version in the size of kinemaster pro but you will get all features of KM Pro in it. It offers amazing features such as Video Layers, Audio Layers, Built-in Themes, Chroma Key, VFX, Sound Layer, Envelopes, Trimming, Cutting, Keyframe, and all other video features.
The original app, generally 70 MB in size, also consumes heavy resources like a battery. The original version required a highly specified smartphone which should have at least 4 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage. If you are editing videos on your mid or low-end smartphone, you also want to achieve KM Pro-level features so I would highly recommend using Kinemaster Lite Pro APK
Features of Kinemaster Lite
- Lightweight and smoothly run on low-end smartphones.
- Chroma key enabled, which main you can change the background in your video if you have green or one-color background so you can easily change it and replace it with any Photos or Videos.
- Consumes a very minimal amount of resources like Battery, RAM, and others.
- Support all features of KM Pro.
- Automatically recognize and optimize unsupported videos.
- Support all formats.
How to Download KineMaster Lite APK Pro?
The downloading process is very easy; you can download it in just one click by following the below steps.
- Enable third party installation, from Unknown Sources.
- Download APK file From the downloading button.
- Popup will open and click on the Ok button.
- Once downloading is complete, click on the application and install it.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1. What is the File Size of Kinemaster Lite APK Pro?
The KineMaster Lite Pro Editor is only approximately 25 MB in size, whereas the original app is large in size.
2. Does KineMaster Lite Come with Watermark?
Maybe, because as I found during testing of the application while exporting it with watermark maybe it is due to some Glitch.
3. Which Android Version does App Support?
As I tested on Android 10, so definitely it will work on a lower version of Android.
4. What Video Formats does Kinemaster Support?
MP4 (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
3GP (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
MOV (H.264 Baseline/Main/High Profile + AAC LC / PCM)
5. Does the app support Export Video in HD/4K Quality?
Yes, KM Lite support can export videos in 1440p, 1080p, 720p, and others. You can export in 4K without facing any issue.
6. Does KM Lite Support Chroma Key?
Yes, you can use the Chroma key while editing in Kinemaster Lite APK Pro. you don’t have to pay any amount of money in order to use this feature, you can easily replace it in the video.
The app itself covers all the features of the original app, in lower size so what could be the best thing. Kinemaster Lite APK Pro is for you if you have a low hardware device, so I would highly recommend you to download this app and test it on your own.
More Related Version Of Kinemaster Pro Apk